11/24/2010

Redesigned site

Today was the redesigned site. This time I experimented in terms of layout layers, affordable tag div. It gives the user?The previous design was based on a table that vyyavela some flaws code. I reviewed the traffic to the site and found that most users visits the site using a web browser Internet Explorer 6-8 versions. But the duration of stay of users was low, I decided to find out: "Why is this happening?" I went to the site with IE 7 and what I see? The whole design is literally "cut" into smaller components.Spraviochnikah looked and found that IE does not see some of the parameters that are responsible for stealth table borders. Had to learn to view this familiar technology div-layout sites. This design, I tested three more common browsers: Opera 10.63, Internet Explorer 7 and Google Chrome at 1024x768. Inaccuracies and errors in design I personally do not see, but the site is not directed at me, and the user. So, time will tell - brings a similar structure of the site useful or nothing will change.Please visit Elstav - electrical work.

No comments:

Post a Comment